A Fully Integrated Restaurant Management Solution
What is SMTech Technology Restaurant Management Software?
SMTech Technology Restaurant Management Software is one stop restaurant management solution that enables transactions and includes the operational functionality that enhances the guest experience and streamlines business operations for Restaurants.
Nothing drives more business than a happy customer. With better tracking and efficiently managing the process and offerings, it’s easier to keep the customers happy and grow the business.
Today in the fierce competition, as margins get tighter, however, successful operators need POS to do much more than just billing and payment processing.
The system is one stop solution for hassle-free restaurant management with following key facilities
- Pastry vendor selling tour, receiving, costing and production, table reservation,
- Multi chain franchise management,
- Accounting management
- Time management,
- Food Costing
- Inventory Management
- Kitchen Management
- Menu Management
- Payroll Management
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Reservations Management
- Sales Tracking
- Table Management
- Wait List Management
- Wait staff Management
- Management Of Restaurant Tables
Key Features of Restaurant Management System:
What are the key features of SMTech Restaurant Management System?
SMTech Restaurant management software is more than just a restaurant point of sale, it’s a complete restaurant management solution.
- Billing software fully approved and verified by IRD
- Fully Integrated Accounting and Inventory management system
- Easy and one-stop vendor management.
- User-friendly hardware and software integration.
- Touch-enabled sales integration and membership programs for loyal members and frequent visitors.
- Detailed Menu management and pricing calculation, adjustment for breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner and special dish.
- Secure and reliable accounts and stock management.
- Multi-functional modules to help grow the business.
- Full control and back up to secure the data and transactions.
- Auto billing and receipt generation
- Sales and cost analysis and reporting
- Table management and billing integration
- Sales analysis and top category management for items.
- Progress tracking and analysis on Menu, Food items and staff performance.
- Comprehensive daily, monthly, yearly and year to date sales reporting.
- Multiple payment methods supported like credit cards payment, cash payment, coupons and credit.
- Table booking status and occupancy real-time view.
- Hassel less Tax calculation for Service charge and other taxes.
- Cancellation and cash flow reporting.
- Barcode scanner and credit card authorization integration on POS system
- Discount codes and loyalty program integration
Point of Sale is Now Point of Service
Traditionally, the POS system is where a customer makes a payment in exchange for goods or services. Payment terminals, touch screens, and a variety of other hardware and software options are used to enable the transaction.
Today, however, the point of sale is often referred to as the point of service, given that POS is no longer just about processing sales. Modern POS systems are at the heart of food and beverage operations large and small, helping to enhance the customer experience and streamline business operations. POS systems allow food and beverage operators to process orders and maintain financial control of their business, through cash management and integration with payment service providers.
The key features include:
- User-Friendly Interface, easy to learn and faster to process
- Easy to access inventory management and Sales entry processing via multiple sources like automatic entry, manual entry, barcode scanning etc.
- Various Pricing modules with a volume discount, special rates and loyalty features can be included.
- Automatic inventory update from sales entry.
- Vendor tracking, billing and inventory management.
- Tax calculation automatically for easy transactions.
- Receipt generation and sales recording, Report generation daily sales review and weekly reporting.
- Hassel free business expansion and sales tracking.
Restaurant POS system Modules
What are the various modules included in Restaurant POS system?
The Restaurant POS system Module includes:
- Reporting and analytics
- Inventory management
- Labor management
- Gift and loyalty
- Loss prevention
- Table reservations
- Accounting management and Reporting
- Restaurant POS (Point Of Sales)
Who is the Restaurant management Suitable for?
The restaurant management system is designed especially for
- Cafes and bars
- Franchise restaurants
To improve customer experience and profitability.
Contact us to find if the restaurant management system can help grow your business.
Deployment of software.
The software comes with integrated hardware and point of sale device for easy integration.
The software can be installed on your hardware device without loss of data or affecting your existing business.
Do you want to see the full feature? Do you want to increase the revenue from your Restaurant business? Do you want to perform your restaurant transactions hassle free? Confused if this software is right for your business?
Please call us +977 9847086839 for more information or order.
Nepali Sekuwa Ghar